Decals for customizing Hot Wheels and other die-cast models.

Waterslide Decals Professionally Screen-Printed

Each decal sheet includes:
Flames
Stripes in Black and White
Patriotic Graphics
Headlights and Taillights
Tire Sidewall Lettering
Supercharged, Turbocharged and Fuel Injection Scripts
Racing Roundels with Numbers

Price per sheet is $10.00 for one, $15.00 for two. Shipping within U.S. ONLY included.

Volume discounts available.

To Order, Contact me at ScaleMasterDecals@GMail.com or ScaleMaster@aol.com




Scale-Master Decal Sheet For 1/64 Scale & Hot Wheels

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Holden Ute


This Matchbox was a relatively easy custom to paint. 
I sprayed the Tamiya Mica Blue lacquer (it comes in a spray can), and freehand brush painted the Testors enamel Gloss Black so masking was not an issue.

For the decals, I used a few off the sheet.  Head and taillights, Supercharger scripts, and I cut the crossed flags from the Fuel Injection scripts.  I also used a couple decals from the leftovers box for the license plates.
Once decorated, I clear coated it and that eliminated any brush strokes in the black.

I also swapped on new resin wheels as well as soft tires I mastered and cast.